Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Hardest Question:

So, what do you do all day?

How do I explain this program?  CLAware was created for missionaries learning another language--specifically an unwritten language, as I will be doing when I begin learning my third language.  This is one program where I can unite my thoughts/observations on something I have seen or heard, add audio, edit the audio, add photos,  unite the photo with the audio, and form a listening collection for reviewing everything. 

CLAware does much more than this, these are just the basic things I'm using right now.  After I've spent time with Spanish speakers, I usually have some new tidbit of cultural information that I want to remember, and now I'm beginning to have audio to record.  Last week I recorded a friend teaching me about fruits, and this picture is a screen-shot of my computer while I was working with the audio and pictures.  The list on the left is a group of things I've run across here that someone has told me about or things I've observed.


Guess I'd better get to work with some processing from last night! :-)

No comments: