I wanted to let you know that I have made the decision to leave for language study in Mexico in January. The decision was made with a lot of prayer and counsel, and I’m excited to see what God has in store as my “plans” have been changed. He is faithful and will not disappoint. A few of the factors in the choice were support and readiness. My heart is ready to go to the mission field, but I see wisdom in waiting a few more months. My original date was January, but I had moved it up to August if I was able to go then. My support is currently at 40% of the recommended support for a missionary in Mexico. I decided that I would visit more of the churches I have been in contact with over the next few months, along with family and friends. This means a lot of traveling for me beginning around August 7th: Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky. Would you please pray for: strength, stamina, and confidence in what God has shown me about His plans. Thank you for taking these requests before the King of Kings!
Please pray for my "sister" Leah and her husband Justin. Justin has been in Iraq and had a non-combative injury this week. His jaw was crushed, and it will require reconstructive surgery and having the jaw wired shut. Please pray for him as he travels from Iraq to Germany and (most likely) on to Walter Reed. Please pray for Leah as she is anxiously awaiting news and her husband. Thank you for your prayers!