Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Big Changes

Hi Prayer partners,

I wanted to let you know that I have made the decision to leave for language study in Mexico in January. The decision was made with a lot of prayer and counsel, and I’m excited to see what God has in store as my “plans” have been changed. He is faithful and will not disappoint. A few of the factors in the choice were support and readiness. My heart is ready to go to the mission field, but I see wisdom in waiting a few more months. My original date was January, but I had moved it up to August if I was able to go then. My support is currently at 40% of the recommended support for a missionary in Mexico. I decided that I would visit more of the churches I have been in contact with over the next few months, along with family and friends. This means a lot of traveling for me beginning around August 7th: Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky. Would you please pray for: strength, stamina, and confidence in what God has shown me about His plans. Thank you for taking these requests before the King of Kings!

Together in Him,


No comments: