Wednesday, July 01, 2009

A USA Weekend

This past weekend I went to El Paso for some final visa paperwork. There were no problems with the visa, and I made it back into Chihuahua on Sunday evening. Friday I spent the day shopping, and on Saturday I went to McNeal, AZ to visit a friend of a friend. McNeal is where NTM has an aviation training center, and it is the base for all the planes NTM flies in countries around the world. Major repairs are done to the planes here, and pilots are trained how to take off and land on incredibly short air strips.

I had flown in a small plane in Brasil in 2004, but this weekend I got to fly in a Super Cub. It was made in the 1950s, and is still in great condition.

Would you please pray for the NTM missionaries who maintain and train our pilots around the world? Without the aviation program, there are many tribes that could not be reached in countries like Indonesia, the Philippines, Senegal, and Papua New Guinea.

No comments: