Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Mexico...


I've been in contact with the field leadership in Mexico this past week. After praying about going to Mexico in January, I've decided to try to get there this August--2008. This will enable me to start the language learning program with other students, and to arrive in Paraguay 5 months earlier than planned--now in August 2009 instead of January 2010! I'll be spending the next 5 months traveling around to share with churches, small groups, and individuals about God and missions. If you have a group you'd like me to share with, let me know! I'd love to have as many opportunities as possible to share what God is doing. Feel free to give me a call or send an email if you have any questions. Please make these things a matter of prayer.

Also, tomorrow I visit the dentist for the first time in 5 years...at least I'm pretty sure it's been 5 years...No more than 5 at least.

Love,
Carrie

No comments: