Friday, March 28, 2008

Feeling Better

Hi friends,

So, I haven't had an internet connection for the past week and a half, and I thought I had published the previous blog. Come to find out, I must have lost the internet connection somewhere between finishing it and hitting "Publish". So now you have it.

But I am feeling better from the pneumonia. The doctor is keeping me on a strong cough syrup for a while, and wants to see me a third time on Monday. After a week of antibiotics and a shot, I am getting along. I'm even out of the house today!

Please pray also for Granny, the lady I live with. While I've been down with pneumonia, she has discovered a compression fracture in her spine. This is causing her a lot of pain and discomfort. Neither of us has felt well enough to take care of the other for the past week. Please pray that her back will heal quickly and completely.

Thank you all for your prayers and support!

Love,
Carrie

1 comment:

Melissa G said...

So glad you're feeling better!!