Friday, August 04, 2006

Soon and Very Soon

I've come to the end of my summer partnership with Shreve City. I'm nearly finished with the last project I'm responsible for this summer. This weekend I'm singing at Montclair Nursing Home, and twice during Sunday morning service. Tuesday I'll begin packing all my things up and filling up the car. Wednesday night will be my last service here in Louisiana. I'll be leaving early Friday morning for the 8 hour drive through Arkansas to Missouri. It's a beautiful drive, partially on local roads and part on the highway.

I'll have three roommates at the Missionary Training Center. Ginger and Sonya were in my class in Jersey Shore, and Amy is in her third semester of linguistics training. I'm looking forward to seeing all my classmates again, and even some of our teachers who followed us!

Love,
Carrie