Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My New Apartment


Welcome to my new apartment!
Don't worry, the open door is our apartment in the four-plex. Five girls live here, Carrie (that's me!), Sonya, Ginger, Amy, and Rachel. We're getting along well, and just finished our first meal together in our wonderful kitchen.

(Don't look now, but we actually have a DISHWASHER! What a blessing that is!)
We've spent quite a bit of time already in our living room that is attached to our kitchen.

Upstairs we have two bedrooms and a full bathroom for the five of us. My little corner of the room is mostly finished, except for a few piles of items searching for a home.


I hope you've enjoyed the tour of my new house.
Classes began today, and it proves to be an exciting year. We have around 35 students in our class and four main teachers for Culture/Language Acquisition training. When we practice training our tongues new tricks, we will be split up into groups with our teacher. I am in Verne Johnson's group along with 8 other classmates. Please pray for us as we begin this stage in the process.
Thanks!
Love,
Carrie