Monday, April 09, 2012

Silence Isn't Always Golden

This morning I woke up. 
I've been waking up for quite a few mornings now, but recently, it just hasn't felt like enough.  The past few months it has seriously felt like the gravity of the earth increased and no one told me that I would require extra effort to get out of bed.  I had a good laugh when I found this, and realized it was just how I've felt:


Don't worry, I still got out of bed, and got things done--but definitely not at 100% of my normal energy nor 100% quality.  Over the weekend and Semana Santa (Holy Week), I rested a lot, and decided that Monday morning I was starting over.  New records, new attitude, new desire to study, new everything.  And would you believe--I woke up, and even had energy.  So I used it all up, and I'm looking forward to waking up tomorrow with energy, but first, I must go to bed. :-)

Please take a few moments to pray for your missionary friends, that they would have energy through the day to accomplish all they need to do,  and that they would be able to rest in the Lord during all the busy-ness of cross-cultural communication.

No comments: