Thursday, May 05, 2011

A Few Seconds Later


Sunday night I was in a car accident. I'm okay, as is my friend that was with me, but it looks like my car may not make it. :( There isn't a lot of damage (relatively speaking) but due to the mileage and age of the car, it will probably be totaled by the insurance company. I'll be finding out tomorrow exactly what to they expect.

This actually doesn't change a lot of my plans--because I was planning to put my car on craigslist on Monday! (In fact, as I was braking & attempting to avoid the accident, I was thinking "No!! I'm selling my car!") So hopefully this can all be dealt with soon, because I only have about 2 weeks left in Missouri.

Please pray that I will make wise decisions regarding my car. I'm praising God that my friend and I were not hurt--just a little sore for a few days.

Carrie

No comments: