Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mexican with a Two-year old


This is Zoe!

Zoe and I went out to Mexican when I got back into town. She's so big! It's been odd returning to Shreveport and seeing all the changes, Zoe being one of them.

Things have been going well in Shreveport. Yesterday, I took a test to qualify for a position at a local bank. I'm praying that I get this position. It would give me a part-time job, and giving me ample time to continue Partnership Development.

Next week, I'll be filling in for the secretary at church while she goes to visit her family. Hopefully soon after that I'll begin training at the bank!

Please be in prayer with me about the potential job, and for my adjustment to Shreveport.

Please let me know how I can be praying for you!

Love,
Carrie

No comments: