Thursday, January 31, 2008

CO...the final week of traveling

We didn't get to see the Rockies on the way in--because we got into Dillon at 5 am! But when we woke up, we discovered we were in the middle of them! Everywhere we went within 30 minutes looked like this. It was a beautiful week.So, we made some homemade pizzas...that didn't cook, but boy did they rise! (I'm pretty sure this is a look I've seen on my mother...)

Why is that car so lined, you ask? Because it's LEGOs! This LEGO Volvo was at Beaver Creek Resort, and we stumbled upon it on our walk. It was like a dream come true to see that creation!
Carolyn, Elisabeth, and I spent a little time on the rink....
...until they kicked us off for resurfacing!
This is Carolyn the Figure Skater. She's a work in progress.

We had a great trip, and I thank you for your prayers. I'm now in Shreveport, preparing for Partnership Development. My mailing address has changed, so if you would like that, please email me and I will send it to you.

Love,
Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Glad you had a great time and are safe and sound!