Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Break

border="0" alt="" />

This year I got a special treat for Thanksgiving--my friend Melissa and her family came to visit us in Missouri! They drove over 24 hours to get here from Florida, and spent most of their week here entertaining us! What a treat to have them back with us for a short while. Thanks for visiting, and see you at Christmas!



I also got to go home and visit with my church family and friends. Thank you for all your prayers while I was travelling and ill. They meant so much, and I am officially back safely. It was great to see you all again!

Please pray for me these next three weeks before the end of the semester that I would finish well and persevere. I'm excited to be heading to North Carolina after classes end, but I need to be here mentally and physically until then! :-)

Love,
Carrie