Friday, April 12, 2013

Traveling through PA

I've been traveling within the US for over five weeks now, and it's been a lot of fun.  This morning I woke up and didn't know where I was--not a surprise considering that I've stayed in 14 different houses in the 6 weeks--but the difference this time is that I wasn't even concerned, I just fell back to sleep!
Meeting my Daddy at the airport in NC, Feb. 27

 
Driving for the first time in a year and a half

The driveway at my grandpa's with 5" of snow

 The driveway at my grandpa's after shoveling

 Spending time with "the greats"

I also got to enjoy a trip to NYC to visit some friends

Thank you so much for your prayers.  I will be traveling for another 6-7 weeks before stopping long-term in North Carolina.  In just a few short weeks, I'll be with my brother and my nephew--so looking forward to seeing them!  Praise the Lord for the opportunity to share 5 times in three churches, and many opportunities coming up. 

No comments: