Monday, January 03, 2011

Vacation

I've been in North Carolina the past few weeks, and thought I'd show you a little bit of what I've been doing. It's been nice to be on vacation and just be able to relax. In a few days I'll be flying to Mexico to visit for a week, then will return for one more week in NC & then returning to "the babies" in Missouri. Mom has grown her hair out for the first time in my life--and it looks like mine! (Or maybe mine looks like hers?)

We had about 6" of snow while I was taking care of my brother's dog; he loved romping in it!

Participating in the feeding of the cows

Puppies!! Seven lab puppies were born two weeks before this picture. They're now 3 weeks old & growing fast!


Along with a little help, I've named all seven, though none of them will be mine! :-)
Tank, Yang, Ying, Runny, Skunk, Josie, & Camo

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Our 3 Blessings said...

I always thought you and your mom looked alike, but now that she has longer hair yall look identical!!! You both look young!!!