Saturday, July 10, 2010

En Casa

I made it home to Missouri last night, 4 days later than planned! Monday while driving to my cousins', I realized I was only 7 hours from my best friend in Wisconsin. I hadn't seen her in a few months, and the more I thought about it...she and her husband are heading overseas in one month! So I thought for about 30 seconds, and called her to tell her I was coming the next day. It was great to spend time with them for a few days.

Now that I'm home, it's unpacking & hitting the ground running. I still have paperwork to "translate" from one phonetic alphabet to another for the Linguistics Department. I need to choose a paint & paint the Toddler Room. And then just the little things around the house (like cleaning it up after 4 weeks of sitting!)

Thank you for your prayers as I traveled around the eastern U.S. I'll send a better update soon!

No comments: