Friday, April 30, 2010

A Blessing From God

This week has been busy in childcare! Between a rainy weekend, a full moon, and an upcoming rainy weekend, the kids have been very stir-crazy! We try to do different activities with the kids, and one of their favorite games is to pull out the "parachute" (a bedsheet!) We all hold onto it, waving it up and down and bouncing the balls we place on it. To finish off parachute time, they all get to lay on the floor and feel the wind from the sheet--they love it!

Last night I had a special surprise--my nephew was traveling & would be only 10 miles away from where I live! I got to go spend an hour with him!
Here are a few of his Easter pictures:

1 comment:

Sonya Baer said...

Wow, Carrie. That's so special. I'm thanking God with you for His surprise blessing.