Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Trip

This past weekend I was able to go to Shreveport to visit my brother! I had Presidents' Day off, so I drove down to see him.I was able to spend some time with people from my home church. This is my mom's best friend, Susan.
We celebrated "Granny's" birthday while I was home. Her birthday was Friday, and I was able to go along to Longhorn's to share her birthday dinner. I live with Granny when I am in Shreveport long-term. Her great-grandson, Logan, is between us.
Here's Tim--who knew the day would come when he would let me help cut his hair!Granny's Longhorn birthday ice cream!
At the church I attend in Missouri, every third Sunday is a potluck dinner. So this morning I made white bean chicken chili--and I got to use the gorgeous apron that my friends in Mexico gave me!

Coming Soon: Maynard the Moose & Goin' Buggy!

1 comment:

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

Jojo says "Hi, Miss Carrie!" and "Why is he (your bro) not smiling?" lol Glad you had a good trip! :)