Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Contemplations of the Pen

Someday I may learn (and comprehend) the cons of using a pen. It's irreversible--unless you get those fancy erasable pens they make for pen "learners." Pens come in many different colors and sizes, and I can organize better with color. Therefore, I use pens in various colors for my calendars. (Yes, plural...) But someday, I will learn that my calendar should be in pencil.

For various reasons, I've decided to not begin my two-month trip on Thursday. The trip is still on--I'm just skipping Florida for now. I'll begin with Atlanta, instead, and will be there Monday, if not sooner. Everything after that--at this point--is on as scheduled. So, Amendment #1 has occurred for the trip. (Should we keep track of the amendments?...I think so...)


Tomorrow night I'll be sharing with the youth group at Coats Baptist Church. I'm looking forward to this time to impact the lives of the young people. Please pray that I will have clarity of thought & wisdom as to how to best influence them. I'll put up some of what I share with them soon!

Thank you so much for your part of sharing the gospel Around The World!
Carrie

1 comment:

phil and shell said...

hey there! we completely understand cancellations...and rescheduling. sorry about that. hope your trip is fun somehow.