Thursday, August 28, 2008

Not the Measles...



No, this is not areas that are in a pandemic (there is no pandemic, have no fear...)

This is a rough look at the route I'll be taking over the next few months. I'm currently figuring out where I'll be traveling in September, October, and possibly into November. The dots are areas that I'll be hitting for sure...care to add a "dot"? Just let me know if you'd like me to stop in & you're in any of these areas. Right now, the schedule is flexible, but the closer I get to September 18th, the more I will have filled in. Would you please pray that I will be focusing on God as I make choices as to where to go, how long to stay, and who to stay with? I'm excited to go on this trip to see family, friends, and make new friends as I share in churches along the way. Please pray that God will be glorified during this trip--not Carrie!

Thanks,
Love,
Me

2 comments:

Melissa G said...

Looks like a fun trip! Too bad Northern Ireland isn't in between one of those dots!

Crystal said...

Can you add Baker City, Oregon to that list? Its only a 5 day drive or so!!! Have fun on the trip!