Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Not Quite as Ready as We Thought...

Hi friends,
Well, as soon as the antibiotics I was on ran out, I began a low-grade fever. The doctor gave me samples that I am apparently allergic to, so yesterday (Tuesday) I began another round of the same antibiotics as before. PLEASE PRAY THAT THESE WORK!! I've been sick four weeks now, and I'm really feeling the pressure of not being able to get anything done with partnership development. I've had limited access to the internet, because I shouldn't be driving and getting out on my own. Please pray also that I will be able to give these pressures to God--once and for all! Praise Him as He has provided the finances to be sick! I go back to the doctor's Friday morning.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
Love,
Carrie

No comments: