Saturday, July 15, 2006

Mid-summer in Louisiana

It's been a while since I've updated this, so here goes!...

June was a great month. I've been spending my weekdays at the church working. I've been able to fit into many different areas, such as speaking in meetings, deep cleaning areas of the church, and even a little gardening! I have begun working on a template for a booklet for the church that my pastor asked me to do.

This next week (July 17-21) I will be at Camp Bethany with our youth group. It's going to be a great time to get to know our youth, and hopefully to share with them my heart for missions.

The week after camp (July 24-28) is VBS. I'm so excited about VBS, and I am just about ready to teach about the Flood.

After VBS I'll be around Shreveport for another week and a half before heading to Missouri on August 11. Thankfully it's only a one day drive this time, so I'll be "home" only 8 hours after leaving Shreveport.

Thanks for your prayers this summer!

Love,
Carrie